Thursday, March 15, 2012

Feeling of Defeat

Being in the music world and struggling to get a foothold as a composer makes you feel like, well i don't know, but the confidence level fluctuates like anything, one moment i am, like John Williams of Hollywood, the next moment i am good for nothing. Overall its like walking towards the sunset not knowing what lies ahead and darkness will be engulfing you any moment with the hope that you can catch up with the sun to keep the ray of hope alive. This piece was composed when my confidence level was at its lowest......please share your valuable views with me.

9 comments:

  1. Although you composed this during a time when your confidence was low, it's amazing. I love listening to this and without knowing your mood at the time, I would have to say that it's soothing. Knowing your mood there is a hint of sadness, but also excitement.

    I love your music, have you ever done Moonlight Sonata? I could listen to that all day long.

    Keep up the great composing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand ur feeling ,one moment I am on a high next moment I feel my life is going no where..... dis music rocks man , keep composing for d mortals like us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice piece. I like it. Keep up the good work. The feeling of being on top of the world one moment and then out of the clear blue sunny sky you look up and there's nothing but the feeling of darkness engulfing you is definitely mutual ( The feeling may be shared mutually amongst all of us who make our own art, ya know. ). Don't let you passion die though. Then we're screwed....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, sweet and gentle. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this amazing music thnks for share,

    ReplyDelete
  6. no sabe,....fluctĂșa. Gracias +Saswato Chattopadhyay.

    ReplyDelete